Partners for Excellence is always keen to work with new schools. We welcome new partners schools and would be very glad to help you and your school become part of our partnership. If you are looking for school improvement services you can choose to commission individual services on an ‘as and when’ basis for the relevant fee or you can choose to join us in a partnership shop agreement for a package of services.
Schools who sign up to the Partnership Agreement are entitled to the following:
- The availability of a central CPD programme at preferential rates
- The availability of additional services to schools at preferential rates
- Two full day conferences and a two-day residential covering key national developments and policy changes for Head teachers (or their nominated representative) per year
- Bespoke school improvement support from very experienced and highly skilled School Improvement Specialists – 5 days per year. Schools are able to choose one of two possible options.
Partnership Option 1: 5 days in total (4 days for Nursery Schools)
- One day per term support and challenge from the attached School Improvement Specialist for the school including, if the school chooses, external advisor support for Headteacher Performance Management, and
- Two further days of bespoke school improvement support and challenge delivered by either the school’s attached School Improvement Specialist, or by another member/s of the School Improvement Specialist team with specific areas of expertise required by the school.
Partnership Option 2: 5 days in total (4 days for Nursery Schools)
- One full day and two half days of support and challenge from the attached School Improvement Specialist for the school including, if the school chooses, external advisor support for Headteacher Performance Management, and
- An annual Partnership Challenge Review consisting of a two day review (one-and-a-half days in school, half day preparation/writing the report). The review to be led by a School Improvement Specialist (who is either currently an Ofsted inspector, or has recent and extensive experience of leading inspections and reviews), and an External Review Team member who is currently a successful head teacher from outside Brent (who will have undergone a training programme prior to contributing to the Partnership Challenge Review).
Other benefits of being a member of the Partnership
- Headteachers can access support and advice on a range of professional matters from the Strategic Director of the Partnership- at no additional charge,
- Development and management of new initiatives to benefit partner schools for example, Raising Black Caribbean Achievement and Leadership Development and Succession Planning Provision.
In addition to this, schools can purchase a range of additional services at the appropriate rates. More information on these can be found in Our Services section.