I am a Senior or Middle Leader
Highly effective leadership and management in schools is at the heart of securing the best possible outcomes for pupils. Partners for Excellence provide leaders with support and challenge to further strengthen the leadership being provided in schools, as well as their own professional development.
It is intended to provide you and your staff with structured training and learning opportunities which enables participants to:
- gain up-to-date knowledge of national policy development and research findings
- explore and acquire skills and competencies to strengthen their practice as a teacher and/or leader
- engage in collaborative learning and sharing best practice
- enhance personal confidence and motivation
- be inspired and challenged to achieve excellence for the schools and communities served.
We run annual conferences for school leaders which provide an opportunity for you to gain up-to-date knowledge of national policy development and research findings and for you to be inspired and challenged to achieve excellence for your school. Nationally renowned experts in their fields provide keynote contributions and well organised workshop and discussion sessions enable delegates to deepen their knowledge and understanding. Please view our calendar to see when our next annual conference will be.
By joining our partnership you will be able to access a comprehensive package of services to support you including a School Improvement Specialist who will work closely with you on your school improvement journey. Partners for Excellence can also offer you bespoke packages tailored to you and your schools specific needs. Please contact us if you would like to find out more about our bespoke packages and services.