I am a Teacher
Partners for Excellence believe that investing time in teachers professional development is vital in improving the learning opportunities of pupils, in shaping the next generation of school leaders and supporting them on their career path.
Our CPD offering for teachers is intended to provide them with structured training and learning opportunities which enables participants to:
- gain up-to-date knowledge of national policy development and research findings
- explore and acquire skills and competencies to strengthen their practice as a teacher
- engage in collaborative learning and sharing best practice
- enhance personal confidence and motivation
- be inspired and challenged to achieve excellence for the schools and communities served.
Our CPD for teachers can be accessed and is delivered through a range of approaches, which may include:
- training courses and workshops
- online courses/webinars/podcasts
- observation (as either observer or person being observed)
- shadowing a more experienced colleague
- peer group exchange, e.g. via TeachMeets/Twitter groups /Google groups/professional exchange
- visiting other schools/colleges
- attending exhibitions and conferences
- self-reflection, personal reading or research.
Please view our calendar to see a full list of current courses and training available.
By joining our partnership you will be able to access a comprehensive package of services to support you including a School Improvement Specialist who will work closely with you on your EYFS improvement journey.
Partners for Excellence can also offer you bespoke packages tailored to you and your schools specific needs. Please contact us if you would like to find out more about our bespoke packages and services.