I am an EYFS Practitioner
High quality early years provision is at the heart of ensuring children are supported well in their early learning and development and are ready for school at the end of the Foundation Stage.
Partners for Excellence support you in your quest to strive towards excellence in Early Years in your schools. We have Specialist Early Years Practitioners who can work closely with you as a school and a comprehensive CPD offering which covers key strands of Early Years practice which have been identified as priorities by Early Years Practitioners and leaders.
Our CPD is intended to provide you and your staff with structured training and learning opportunities which enables participants to:
- gain up-to-date knowledge of national policy development and research findings regarding EYFS
- explore and acquire skills and competencies to strengthen their practice as a EYFS practitioner
- engage in collaborative learning and sharing best practice
- enhance personal confidence and motivation
- be inspired and challenged to achieve excellence for the schools and communities served.
Please view our calendar to see a full list of current courses and training available.
By joining our partnership you will be able to access a comprehensive package of services to support you including a School Improvement Specialist who will work closely with you on your EYFS improvement journey.
Partners for Excellence can also offer you bespoke packages tailored to you and your schools specific needs. Please contact us if you would like to find out more about our bespoke packages and services.