Teaching Alliances enable work with Partners for Excellence to provide high quality CPD, teacher training and school to school support. There are currently two alliances within the partnership.
Partners for Excellence believe that investing time in NQT’s is vital in shaping the next generation of teachers and supporting them on their career path. We aim to enable NQTs to have access to the knowledge and skills of more experienced staff across schools in the partnership so that they can learn from shared experience and develop their professional knowledge and skills in a practical and meaningful way. This can be through school-to-school support, mentoring and/or professional development courses.
Woodfield TSA and Brent TSA are working together to deliver the most comprehensive and progressive primary CPD to NQTs.
NQT registration and induction is provided by our Strategic Partners BTSA/Woodfield Teaching School Alliance, both provide high-quality induction training.
Our CPD offering is intended to provide NQT’s with structured training and learning opportunities which enable participants to:
- gain up-to-date knowledge of national policy development and research findings
- explore and acquire skills and competencies to strengthen their practice as a teacher and/or leader
- engage in collaborative learning and sharing best practice
- enhance personal confidence and motivation
- be inspired and challenged to achieve excellence for the schools and communities served
Please view our calendar to see our full offering.